IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New version some error ...again

Victor2k

[h=1]IObit Malware Fighter 5.3.0.4078[/h]

To the already known problem of connection under proxy, now I add, something that I escaped in previous versions, in the configuration section, proxy tab, there is no way to configure the address or port, instead if it is in the update tab , I think it is unclear, right? On the other hand I send captures of the LOG files requested by the moderators to solve the problems. Although I understand that it is a mode of communication without any requirement on my part, since it is in one, choose or not the software, it gives some pity, as everything is getting worse

Hi Victor2k,

Before Cicely replies you about the error in Proxy, I have noticed in your images that the Spanish translation in Settings of IMF is wrong (Taken from an old version).

Convert it to English in Settings, and the correct headings/strings will be seen.

You can correct them in the Spanish.lng file with notepad yourself.

@Cicely

Spanish language file of IMF needs to be corrected by the translator.

Cheers.

Hi Victor2k,

Thanks for your feedabck and helping us correct the errors. As enoskype mentioned, it is the translation error. Sorry we did not check it before the release. We will correct it in the later updates.

For this issue " I send captures of the LOG files requested by the moderators to solve the problems", sorry if you did not get our reply . I will check it and get back to you asap.

@enoskype, thanks for your timely reply.

The translation is the least of the problems, insignificant would say, although unprofessional, I repeat, the difficulty is that the software does not work under proxy, the strange thing is that, other versions of IOBIT, if they do it without problems On the other hand, the latest versions of driver booster, malware fighter and uninstaller, have innumerable errors that previous versions did not have a small summary, DB, the presentations produce in the system errors of blue screens, (u) avira security software, eset, it does not delete correctly, again I think it is a pity for those who like me, IOPIT from IOBIT since its launch

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Victor2k,

Sorry for my late reply.

What do you mean by "the software does not work under proxy"? please describe the issue more clearly with more screenshots and details so that we can look into it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived