IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Pend drive problem

Nekto1tut

Hello,

After i used Clean Unplugged Devices Data option in Driver Booster 5 Free a few days ago i have a problem with all of my USB ports. Pen Drives do not work at my computer. But keyboard or mouse are still working (plugged to usb).

I cannot see my pen drives in This computer or Total Commander. I have checked pen drives on other computer and they work well. Also windows shows plugged usb device.

If i go to my Disk manager i can see my drives, but i cannot do anything with them as the manager shows Error (Please see in the attachment). The error goes only for pen drives.

Also i can see my Drives in Device manager.

I tried to update and even to delete and install USB ports in Device manager but it didn't change anything.

If i run Throubleshooter with plugged pen drives i can see the following problem (please see the attachment). In the description to the problem it shows error 29.

Also when i restart my windows with plugged pen drives BIOS can see and boot from the pen drive (i have windows installation on the pen drive). So BIOS should be ok, and the problem should be with Windows itself, probably Driver Booster did something with register ...

I have found restore point for windows, but it was just a day ago configuration, so it didn't help as the Driver Booster did changes earlier.

Could you please help me to solve the problem?

Thank you

Hello,

After i used Clean Unplugged Devices Data option in Driver Booster 5 Free a few days ago i have a problem with all of my USB ports. Pen Drives do not work at my computer. But keyboard or mouse are still working (plugged to usb).

I cannot see my pen drives in This computer or Total Commander. I have checked pen drives on other computer and they work well. Also windows shows plugged usb device.

If i go to my Disk manager i can see my drives, but i cannot do anything with them as the manager shows Error (Please see in the attachment). The error goes only for pen drives.

Also i can see my Drives in Device manager.

I tried to update and even to delete and install USB ports in Device manager but it didn't change anything.

If i run Throubleshooter with plugged pen drives i can see the following problem (please see the attachment). In the description to the problem it shows error 29.

Also when i restart my windows with plugged pen drives BIOS can see and boot from the pen drive (i have windows installation on the pen drive). So BIOS should be ok, and the problem should be with Windows itself, probably Driver Booster did something with register ...

I have found restore point for windows, but it was just a day ago configuration, so it didn't help as the Driver Booster did changes earlier.

Could you please help me to solve the problem?

Thank you

Hi Nekto1tut,

Welcome to join us at the forum.

For the pen drive problem, please follow the following steps to help us locate the problem and look into it:

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to our email address dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will analyze the file and try our best to find a solution for you.

Archived