IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

USC 11 PRO vs USC10 Ultimate

chelst

When I was about to install USC11 Pro, I was asked to uninstall USC10 Ultimate.

?What are differences between those two versions? What will I loose installing v11 Pro?

?I heard that Ultimate version would be available in December.

?Shouldn't I postpone installing V11 until v. Ultimate is available?

When I was about to install USC11 Pro, I was asked to uninstall USC10 Ultimate.

?What are differences between those two versions? What will I loose installing v11 Pro?

?I heard that Ultimate version would be available in December.

?Shouldn't I postpone installing V11 until v. Ultimate is available?

Hi chelst?

Advanced SystemCare PRO and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate are two independent programs and they can't be installed together.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate includes all features of Advanced SystemCare PRO. The difference is only Advanced SystemCare Ultimate has the anti-virus feature.

You could choose the product as per your need.

You could keep Advanced SystemCare 11 PRO if you need a optimization tool. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 should be ready if everything goes well. You could use Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 if you don't have any anti-virus program installed on your computer.

Thanks.

Archived