IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance monitor question

Blueduster

I have the performance monitor turned on but it does not show up.

If I am in the admin account it shows up on the screen.

When using a standard account it does not.

Is there anyway to make it appear in a standard user account?

Hi Blueduster,

You need the Administrator Right to run Performance Monitor.

Please right-click the shortcut of Advanced SystemCare and select Run as administrator when you are using a standard account.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I too am having trouble with performance manager. It used to reside in the upper right corner of my screen, now it is gone. ASC 11 was recently loaded, have rebooted, looked for Performance monitor, but can not get to reload again. Tried suggestion of running as Admin, no effect.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I miss the neat screen grabber it has.

Bob2299

I too am having trouble with performance manager. It used to reside in the upper right corner of my screen, now it is gone. ASC 11 was recently loaded, have rebooted, looked for Performance monitor, but can not get to reload again. Tried suggestion of running as Admin, no effect.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I miss the neat screen grabber it has.

Bob2299

Hi Bob2299,

You need to run as Admin when you are using a standard account.

Have you tried to re-enable Performance Monitor in Settings?

I am having the same problem. I am the system administrator and started ASC 11 Pro in Administrator mode and still do not get the Performance Monitor. I have the "Enable Performance Monitor" box checked. I have restarted ASC 11 Pro multiple times and still no Performance Monitor. What else can I try?

I am having the same problem. I am the system administrator and started ASC 11 Pro in Administrator mode and still do not get the Performance Monitor. I have the "Enable Performance Monitor" box checked. I have restarted ASC 11 Pro multiple times and still no Performance Monitor. What else can I try?

Hi mkleach,

Have you tried the new version ASC 11.1 (11.1.0.196)?

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare.html

Archived