IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Issue with ASC 11

I accidentally blocked a program from opening an image file when it came up as a notification and i clicked on remember my choice. How do i undo that?

Hi Garrard6,

Does the notification come from Advanced SystemCare PRO?

Would you please send us a screenshot of that notification?

Thanks.

I cant send you a screenshot of the notification because when i opened the image file ASC 11 Pro come up with a notification saying this program attempted to open so & so file etc. The notification said Block or Allow and a checkered box saying remember my choice i checked that but accidentally clicked block and i don't know how to undo that or even find where its located.

Hi Garrard616,

Please offer us the program name of that image program.

The download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Archived