IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro Review IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Driver Booster Pro Review IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs IObit Software Coupons & Promo Code

Installed ASC Ultimate 11, but still have virus in system.

Somehow I have become infected. I am now getting dozens of "GreatArcadeHits" ad pages popping up whenever I try and load a page, or select something from the page.

Hi,

Did you get any popup from Advanced SystemCare Ultimate to notify you about this GreatArcadeHits virus?

Please offer us a screenshot of "GreatArcadeHits" ad pages you have got.

Thanks.

ok this is a multi step removal

1st you need to uninstall the greatestarcadehits program if it installed one.

you will then want to use a program to remove the adware/pup from all your browsers(the site im getting instructions from suggests adwcleaner)

run a registery cleaner to remove traces of the program install if there is one.

then you will want to run your antimalware program i recomend malware fighter personaly.

run a second antimalware program of your choosing

next you want to reset all browser addons and clear all cache and history.(the files can be hiding in the cache)

i hope i have been of help with your issue and the instructions were provided on a seperate malware removal forum when i asked about the issue mentioned.

Archived