IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Boster pro

Buzzme

Hi everyone. I need some help with Driver Boster Pro Version: 6.1.0.136. When I go to put my computer to sleep the SSD starts to flash but it does not power down. No matter what I do I can not wake the computer up. It freezes. Have to do a cold reset by holding the power button down for 5 seconds to shut down the power. I have new image of win7 ultimate, I have tried everything in the power settings. I even made my own power plan.I have also removed Driver Boster and everything works fine. Then I went to reinstall it (AFTER REBOOT) and the same things happens again I cant put the computer to sleep. It goes into some kind of sleep mode but does not power down nor can you wake it up. Any ideas?

• 3 months later...
Hi everyone. I need some help with Driver Boster Pro Version: 6.1.0.136. When I go to put my computer to sleep the SSD starts to flash but it does not power down. No matter what I do I can not wake the computer up. It freezes. Have to do a cold reset by holding the power button down for 5 seconds to shut down the power. I have new image of win7 ultimate, I have tried everything in the power settings. I even made my own power plan.I have also removed Driver Boster and the essay service works fine. Then I went to reinstall it (AFTER REBOOT) and the same things happens again I cant put the computer to sleep. It goes into some kind of sleep mode but does not power down nor can you wake it up. Any ideas?

Looks like it goes into hibernation mode. But I'm not sure. And most likely, it checks the drivers all the time, that's why it doesn't let the computer power down. I had an issue with it as well. But then it simply downloaded random drivers itself - for instance, once it downloaded the Toshiba generic mouse pad driver.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

Sorry for my late reply.

Do you still meet the issue in the latest Driver Booster from

http://update.iobit.com/dl/driver_booster_setup.exe

If it does, kindly please follow the following steps to help us locate the problem and look into it:

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe>> double click to run this tool on the problem PC>> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.

We will analyze the file and try our best to find a solution for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived