IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Application Error

w.hatton

When I click on the details button in the system information part of the program I get the following error message:

Exception EStringListError in module AwcInfo.dll at 0000E7F1. I noticed that someone else has the same problem. Is there a fix for it yet? :?: :cry:

AWC v 2.4 beta

Thanks for the info. I have done that and downloaded the program but after installation I could not register it as it would not accept my registration code which I got with AWC Pro v 2.4.0.758. Would I have to purchase this newer edition? :?

Hi w. hatton,

If you purchased a license for AWC pro it should work. If you did, get your user name and Licence number togrther. DO NOT POST IT HERE!

Find a post by Tim Xue and click on his name link. This will take you to his profile. Click on "send P.M. (private message)". Drop him a note explaining the problem and your user name & licence info. Mabye he can straighten it out for you.

samr.

Archived