IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster Free Version

Steve45209

Hi driver booster support, i have a question that "is a free version of driver booster 6.2.200 install latest version of driver in my machine ???? since a day ago i saw that when i install driver with a free version its install outdated driver ...........(please reply)

Hi driver booster support, i have a question that "is a free version of driver booster 6.2.200 install latest version of driver in my machine ???? since a day ago i saw that when i install driver with a free version its install outdated driver ...........(please reply)

Hi Steve45209,

Welcome to join us in the Forum.

Would you please inform us how do you know Driver Booster installed outdated driver for you? You may know that we check the release date first then the version number. The version number is just a code and sometimes the code is wrong, e.g. the version number may be smaller after you update a driver. As an aside, the version number is not defined by Driver Booster but the driver manufacturers.

If you still encounter any problem about Driver Booster, please send us the screenshots of error messages and related information. And also please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool>> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will analyze the file and look into the problem asap.

Thanks for your work.

I have tried driver booster free version without any license code ....first i install all outdated driver and then i completely uninstall and remove all file of driver booster from C drive then again i install free version of driver booster i mean without license code...then i use giveaway driver booster pro license code..then i saw that all of my installed driver need to update again in a latest version.but in a free version of driver booster says i'm installed latest version of driver.

• 2 weeks later...
I have tried driver booster free version without any license code ....first i install all outdated driver and then i completely uninstall and remove all file of driver booster from C drive then again i install free version of driver booster i mean without license code...then i use giveaway driver booster pro license code..then i saw that all of my installed driver need to update again in a latest version.but in a free version of driver booster says i'm installed latest version of driver.

Hi Steve45209,

You may know that Driver Booster Pro version can update more drivers than Free version. You can check whether the date of the driver provided in Pro version is newer than the one in Free version.

Archived