IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Back to FireFox

Ted

Hi, All,

Sad to say, I've given up on Opera for the moment, as some of its functions are not working in a couple of my websites and no-one on the Opera forum can offer any help at all.

They all work okay in FireFox, though and I'm able to relabel my Speed Dials the way I want them.

BTW. Is the FireFox Optimizer function in ASC3 okay to use now?

Hi, All,

Sad to say, I've given up on Opera for the moment, as some of its functions are not working in a couple of my websites and no-one on the Opera forum can offer any help at all.

They all work okay in FireFox, though and I'm able to relabel my Speed Dials the way I want them.

Hi,Ted,

I don't know why ur Opera not work properly,is it ok for these websites before?

The FireFox Optimizer of ASC3 is there waitting for speeding up ur internet connection,enjoy!

Hi, All,

No problems here with the FireFox Optimizer function in ASC3.

I'm on Win Xp Home sp3

8)

Hi,Ted,

I don't know why ur Opera not work properly,is it ok for these websites before?

The FireFox Optimizer of ASC3 is there waitting for speeding up ur internet connection,enjoy!

Hi, Krissy,

There is one in website in particular where the "Submit" buttons and Wand functions don't respond to clicking. This site has never worked well. You can't rename the Speed Dial icon labels in Opera, either.

I'll see how I go with the FireFox Optimizer

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Firefox Optimizer Does Not Locate Moved Profile

I've relocated my Firefox profile to a hard drive dedicated to user data storage. To accommodate this default path modification, the value of the Path variable in profile.ini located in my profile directory under the relative path Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox was modified to point to the Firefox profile directory, the isRelative variable value also requires a value change from 1 to 0 to differentiate between a relative path and absolute receptively. Having moved my profile to an absolute path and changed the profile.ini values to Path=X:\profie\path and isRelative=0 ASC does not find my Firefox profile.

As a programmer I would suggest you read the profile.ini configuration file for all profiles listed and prompt the user, in the case of multiple profiles, for the profile to apply optimization to.

Windows XP Professional SP2

Hi there, The Orignl,

As a programmer and user of FireFox do you have any suggestions for speeding up FFs loading loading times? I am using 3.1 Beta 2.

I was using the FF Preloader which helped a lot, but it conflicted with ASC3 and CCleaner. (I had to unload the Preloader every time so their scans could be completed).

I've read about a tool that minimizes FF to the Task Bar when the close button is clicked, but I don't think it suits my version of FF.

BTW. We wary using the ASC3 FF Optimizer at the moment as it was creating a new Profile with errors.

Hi there, The Orignl,

As a programmer and user of FireFox do you have any suggestions for speeding up FFs loading loading times? I am using 3.1 Beta 2.

I was using the FF Preloader which helped a lot, but it conflicted with ASC3 and CCleaner. (I had to unload the Preloader every time so their scans could be completed).

I've read about a tool that minimizes FF to the Task Bar when the close button is clicked, but I don't think it suits my version of FF.

BTW. We wary using the ASC3 FF Optimizer at the moment as it was creating a new Profile with errors.

I haven't taken the time to look into FF's inefficiencies much less look for solutions. The instructions for moving a profile are noted at Mozilla's Website and that was my goal. The adventure stopped there. ;)

BTW: Thanks for the tip.

I haven't taken the time to look into FF's inefficiencies much less look for solutions. The instructions for moving a profile are noted at Mozilla's Website and that was my goal. The adventure stopped there. ;)

BTW: Thanks for the tip.

Okay, thank you.

Hi Ted-knew you'd be back.What the h*!! is a widget and who uses those anyway! :-P:-P

Hi there, detailer,

Yes, you were right and so many things can be configured in FF by modifying the userChrome.css file.

Opera has a number of snazzy little gimmicky addons named: Widgets. Things like an analogue clock and a desktop calendar etc.

(Probably short for a "Widdle-Gadjet")....... My interpretation :-))

Archived