IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

[Help] Advance System Care v10.5 Free

Hello All the staff and members,

please transfer this thread to correct section if it is in the wrong section because i can't find the right section for this one to ask, i have ASC v10.5 Free and when my windows 10 got an update, anything was set back to normal however when i tried to clean my "Recycle Bin" I can't find the File Shredder on the menu? what should I do? well I didn't yet upgrade to new version maybe it will fix the problem by removing (clean uninstall) and installing a new version, anyway despite of that is there any way to add file shredder in the recycle bin menu?

If you still have the ASC 10.5 installation file you can just reinstall it.

If not then you can install the latest version from the News & Offers section of the forum.

If you want to keep 10.5 you can get the installation file here....https://advanced-systemcare-free.en.uptodown.com/windows/download/1647144

If you still have the ASC 10.5 installation file you can just reinstall it.

If not then you can install the latest version from the News & Offers section of the forum.

If you want to keep 10.5 you can get the installation file here....https://advanced-systemcare-free.en.uptodown.com/windows/download/1647144

well i just solve the said issue.. I don't know anymore who whom i trust, ASC is suspicious file as detected by my premium ESET Anti-Virus.

I am a bit confused. Your issue was the loss of File Shredder but now you are saying that ASC is supicious.

Also you say you solved your issue but you do not tell us how you solved it.

Which version of ASC are you using and where did you download it from.