IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

/\A new rounded design and new animations/\

Goku6354

• 2 months later...

Hi Goku6354 and Ellis447,

Welcome to our forum.

@Goku6354, thanks for your suggestion. I will report it to our product team for consideration. Besides, could you please describe your suggestion more clearly in details with related screenshots so that we can know it better?:-)

@Ellis447, Welcome your suggestions and feedbacks.:-)

• Like 1

Hi Goku6354 and Ellis447,

Welcome to our forum.

@Goku6354, thanks for your suggestion. I will report it to our product team for consideration. Besides, could you please describe your suggestion more clearly in details with related screenshots so that we can know it better?:-)

@Ellis447, Welcome your suggestions and feedbacks.:-)

Sorry but I don't have screenshots and I can't design them as I don't have the necessary knowledge.

1: To start I would make the edges of the entire program interface rounded.

2: Add more modern animations when doing an analysis, update the program. Also when it detects a threat, instead of the warning window suddenly appearing at the bottom right, if it will appears with an animation, sliding from the bottom down smoothly.

In summary, a full redesigning of the program would attract many users.

3: New minimalist but modern icons.

4: Improve protection; either by adding a definition engine (avira for example), or working on AI.

5: And also improve the performance of the program but above all the design and protection.

PS: I attach a photo of AVAST antivirus for mac for EXAMPLE of the animation.