IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cannot use driver booster

sultanii

Go to the News & Offers section of the Forum and download DB from Majorgeeks link.

If you still have the issue, then you need to include DB in windows defender Ignore list/whitelist.

Also keep in mind that a recent Definitions update in windows security was faulty and has caused many problems for users.

Go to the News & Offers section of the Forum and download DB from Majorgeeks link.

If you still have the issue, then you need to include DB in windows defender Ignore list/whitelist.

Also keep in mind that a recent Definitions update in windows security was faulty and has caused many problems for users.

Thanks for your reply,

Can you point me to the specific page, im new in this forum and im not familiarized, im just a legal client trying to get support for a paid product that dont work

While I am happy to assist you, I am a little concerned as to your inability to find the DB download. The link I gave you would take you to the News & Offers section and simply scrolling down the page would bring you to the latest DB download. Computer literacy does not play any part in such a simple procedure. So here is the direct link to the DB download.

https://forums.iobit.com/forum/general-forums/news-offers/230771-driver-booster-v7-4-7-4-0-721-is-released-april-07-2020

While I am happy to assist you, I am a little concerned as to your inability to find the DB download. The link I gave you would take you to the News & Offers section and simply scrolling down the page would bring you to the latest DB download. Computer literacy does not play any part in such a simple procedure. So here is the direct link to the DB download.

https://forums.iobit.com/forum/general-forums/news-offers/230771-driver-booster-v7-4-7-4-0-721-is-released-april-07-2020

When you wrote DB i tought you meant database file or related but now i figure it out its the initials for the program name.

Anyways i downloaded the DB and still the same, then i added to WD whitelist and still the same. Any other sugestion? i use DB since long time ago and this never happened to me, speciallym when i finally decide to buy a pro license.

Do you have any other Antivirus or anti malware program running. If not the try disabling windows defender temporarily and then try installing Driver Booster. I am assuming you have downloaded it from Majorgeeks as per the link I gave you.

Do you have any other Antivirus or anti malware program running. If not the try disabling windows defender temporarily and then try installing Driver Booster. I am assuming you have downloaded it from Majorgeeks as per the link I gave you.

I already did that, just to make sure we are talking the same, when i mentioned i get a window error its not from the AV or Firewall but from the DB itself, the window stays there and wont let me use the program.

We were most definitely not talking about the same thing. You made it sound like it was a Windows generated error....

What you are describing now is even more confusing. You really need to tell me what exactly the error is saying and post a screenshot.

It sounds like you are saying that Driver Booster itself is giving the error message. Which I have never heard of before.

Please clarify.

Also, I thought from your description that you were unable to install DB. Now it sounds that it does install ok but does not run properly.

Make sure that you uninstall DB completely from your system. Then download from the link I gave you and reinstall. Do not activate your licence. Run Db and see if it works.