IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Monitor - screenshot problem

oniryujin

Hi!

I am a loyal user of yours, and I use the screenshot system of your "monitor" sub-program very often. I recently got hold of a second screen and have since discovered a bug.

I use the one on the right as the main monitor (so the order is 2 - 1). Now when I use the screenshot function it asks me from where to where to crop the image, ok, I select the starting point (all ok) but when I select the ending point this is wrong, it is shifted to the right by 1920, basically if I do the screenshot of something that is on the left monitor, the point of arrival turns out to be yes in that point, but of the right monitor! and if I do it on the right it adds a white space on the right as big as a screen.

To solve this, I have to remodel the far right by hand each time.

I also tried to reinstall the application (using your Uninstaller) but nothing has changed!

Solutions? I find the function extremely convenient and I wish I could continue to use it.

Congratulations again for your work!

Hi oniryujin,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

Sorry for the issue you encountered. Please use your phone or camera to make a video about the issue so that our technicians can better understand it and further assist you?

And please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us.

Thank you.