IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Pro 3.1.2 - killed printer registry settings

scanreg

Just installed Pro 3.1.2, did database update too

Did registry scan, then rebooted

When rebooting, got error message that the Brother printer suite couldn't start cuz it couldn't find its registry settings and message to re-install printer stuff

Hello scanreg

Did you get it back?

Next time you run a scan, check "problems" before clicking repair, in regclean and system optimize especially, and click ignore to those you think you need, - to put them in the ignore list, when you have done that a couple of times you won't need to do it anymore, unless you change yor settings or install a new program perhaps.

Or was it the add-in registry defrag you are talking about?

Cheers

solbjerg

When rebooting, got error message that the Brother printer suite couldn't start cuz it couldn't find its registry settings and message to re-install printer stuff

Hello, scanreg! Can you send us the scan report of the Registry Fix module? Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Where do I find that?

I gotta re-install the brother drivers again

Lemme know where to find the report and I'll post it, thanks

Also, it did a auto-clean, and I think it just said, "All done", I mean I don't remember being given an option to exclude stuff after the auto-clean

I have had similar problems with my hp printer a lot of reg checkers mess up the drivers causing reinstall.

in winaso i had to deselect the hp keys but ASC & EUSING leave them ok.

some other reg checkers no matter what i did messed up printer drivers, by the way a lot of reg checkers also hit ms office especially wise reg cleaner

I have had similar problems with my hp printer a lot of reg checkers mess up the drivers causing reinstall.

in winaso i had to deselect the hp keys but ASC & EUSING leave them ok.

Thanks very much

What is winaso?

BTW, is there a way to go into the history or something to re-enable those reg settings?

Thanks

Archived