IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster 8.4 problems

I just installed DB 8.4 on my girlfriends laptop, as i have it on mine ands it helps, the problem is that, it has found 24 updates for the laptop, but everytime i try and try and go through the update for her, all 24 fail, even if i try to do them individually, any advice would be helpful; i have made sure no other programs are running and no other updates are going on at the same time, yet they all fail. please help.

You give very little information, which makes it hard to assist.

Saying "they all fail" without saying if there was an error message/warning.

You don't say whether they fail to download or download but fail to install.

Why do you want to update the drivers, if the laptop is already running ok. If it's not broken...don't fix it.

Never update a large amount of drivers at once...a couple at a time so you can identify any issues.

As I don't have any info from you, I can't tell whether it's windows blocking the driver updates or your Anti-virus/anti-malware

(including Windows defender)