IObit Forum
Recover any lost or deleted data with Stellar Data Recovery Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software

What you actually mean is that Unlocker does not work for that file....not that unlocker does not work.

The reason it does not work for that file is that it is a windows system file, and you do not have access to it.

You should not be messing with system files....unless you wish to wreck your pc.

Its simple. Unlocker is used to delete protected files. 

This file uses a lot of ram and everybody that has this problem uses Unlocker to delete it (i used before reset my pc) and now not work.

Thanks.

Everything is simple when you have the necessary information, such as the fact that you want to remove it

because it is using too much ram.

MsMpEng.exe is a core process Windows Defender, and therefore windows tries to prevent access to it.

Rather than messing with a core process, perhaps it would be better to resolve the cause.

Have a look here...https://windowsreport.com/msmpeng-exe-high-cpu-usage/

Also did you try forced mode in Unlocker.

As for..."Unlocker is used to delete protected files."...I have never seen it stated in any literature that this is the case.