IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC.exe Entrypoint not Found

After  i  updated to  the  last  version it  does ASC.exe  Entrypoint  not Found then  when  i  open  the  program  it  says  its  outdated ( 14.0.1.112database  version  7.88495) and i  need to  download it  again and instal it  .

spacer.png

How  to  fix this ,Thanks in advance

Edited by vanheek
insert media correct

Re-install the program..

If you have any other anti malware/anti-virus program (including windows security/defender)running on your pc, it is advisable

to temporarily disable them before reinstalling, as they may be preventing correct installation.

Once the installation is installed and working, you can re-enable them.

Be sure to download the program from the majorgeeks site.

• 1 year later...
On 5/17/2021 at 12:30 PM, vanheek said:

How  to  fix this?

“The Procedure Entry Point Could Not Be Located in the Dynamic Link Library” Error? This error occurs when software is unable to locate the DLL library it requires to run. It could also happen if the library isn't located in the path's provided directory, or if the DLL file is missing or corrupted.