IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to: Stop all the extra programs like the recorders from starting

The last update I believe it was that iObit asked did I want the recorder and all these candy programs. I didn't think they would add them to boot up? Some have settings to stop at Windows Startup, others don't

I really do not want anything but the basic care, even though I have a license, I'd rather just the basics. I have Windows Defender running so I do not like all the automatic things that run in the background. Please help me to stop them or just run the basic program. Maybe I didn't need the license with all the things that take up resources. 

Thank you, jepoore

Firstly...If you require assistance....then post in the correct area of the forum.

You posted in Usage of Iobit products....but did not give any info as to what iobit

products you use or which are causing problems. We are not mind readers.