IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Uninstaller Pro Stubborn Program Removal - Supported Program database (Not Working)

Johnathan

I have IObit Uninstaller Pro Subscription and as a Pro user there is a feature called "Stubborn Program Removal" in which there is "Supported Program database" (It says that it uninstalls the programs which do to find an uninstall entry)
So I have a few softwares which needed to be  uninstalled and I tried to uninstall from it
After selecting uninstall it took a few seconds and show the program has "Uninstall Completed"
Then I rechecked the Program in the same place "Supported Program database" - it still shows

Despite of trying so many times to uninstall programs from it. It still shows the Program.

Hi,

Please kindly check whether those programs you have uninstalled appear in the Programs of IObit Uninstaller (program list on the main interface, not the Supported Program Database). If no, it means these programs have been deleted.

Supported Program Database has shown our users all the programs that IObit Uninstaller supports uninstalling.

Those programs appear in the Supported Program Database because IObit Uninstaller supports uninstalling them.

Also, our experts will further improve this feature. You are more than welcome to let us know your opinions on this feature.

Thanks,