IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag 1.11 available.

enoskype

Smart Defrag 1.1.1.0 available. (Feb20,2009)

Download from MajorGeeks.

Download from Author's Site .

Download from Download.com.

Setup File: DefragSetup.exe (2505 KB)

Application File: IObit SmartDefrag.exe (1941 KB)

Application File version: 1.1.1.0

Smart Defrag Update History

------------------------------

1.11 (Feb 20, 2009)

+ Improved multi-language support

* Fixed general bugs

Tip: You can highly improve defragmenting speed by temporarily disabling the background real-time security program, or adding Smart Defrag into the trust zone or white list of your security program.

• 4 weeks later...

Nod32

Hi.

First I like to say what a great program Smart Defrag is. I have used several types, both free and paid and this is the fastest, easiest, and best of all.

I have a question regarding this tip: "Tip: You can highly improve defragmenting speed by temporarily disabling the background real-time security program, or adding Smart Defrag into the trust zone or white list of your security program."

I have NOD32 AntiSpyware. Anyone knows how I can tell NOD32 how to "trust" Smart Defrag to speed things up?

Hello me

In the left downward corner of Eset Smart Security there is a command to Toggle the advanced security, in the window that opens you can find the WhiteList and add SmartDefrag to that I imagine.

If I should have made a mistake in this then pose the question whitelist in the Help option in nod32.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi.

First I like to say what a great program Smart Defrag is. I have used several types, both free and paid and this is the fastest, easiest, and best of all.

I have a question regarding this tip: "Tip: You can highly improve defragmenting speed by temporarily disabling the background real-time security program, or adding Smart Defrag into the trust zone or white list of your security program."

I have NOD32 AntiSpyware. Anyone knows how I can tell NOD32 how to "trust" Smart Defrag to speed things up?

Thank you for the quick response.

I have NOD32 version 3.0.684. In the NOD32 options, I see whileists for email and web pages, but not for programs. Maybe, there is no way to specify a program in NOD32.

If someone else does know, please post. I will also try contacting NOD32 and ask them directly.

Thanks and again, great program!

I have NOD32 version 3.0.684. In the NOD32 options, I see whileists for email and web pages, but not for programs. Maybe, there is no way to specify a program in NOD32.

If someone else does know, please post. I will also try contacting NOD32 and ask them directly.

I use AVG and prefer to run ASC at the end of the day, because it shuts down the computer after cleaning and defraging, so I close everything including AVG first. Thus there is no need for a "whitelist" for me

Just a thought!

Valuater

8)

Hi me

As for specifying a program take a look here

http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2152&cat=HM&actp=LIST

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived