IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why IObit uses my CPU so much

• 2 months later...
On 8/23/2021 at 2:11 AM, Scannan said:

Maybe if you actually told us which "Iobit" you downloaded and explained exactly what the issue is,....we may be able to help you.

That was a burn and surprise he did not respond to that burn.
Maybe consider your reply the next time a person goes out of their way to ask a question. 
Many people do not like asking questions as it is incredibly hard to accept you cannot fix a thing yourself.
Try to be a bit more diplomatic in the future.

20 minutes ago, mistigush said:

That was a burn and surprise he did not respond to that burn.
Maybe consider your reply the next time a person goes out of their way to ask a question. 
Many people do not like asking questions as it is incredibly hard to accept you cannot fix a thing yourself.
Try to be a bit more diplomatic in the future.

I will immediately rush off and learn how to be more diplomatic...

Just to make you feel better about yourself.

The better way to answer that question was to list the items that the user needed to supply.

1. The version number of the product being updated

2. The name of the product being updated

3. The problem that the update was causing the user.

4. Was it PC, MAC, or Mobile version

It must be wonderful to have so little to do, that you have the time to explain to others how they should

conduct themselves.

The OP in this Topic did not even bother to answer my request for information. On most other Forums, the Moderator

would have simply deleted the Topic.

A full two months later...Mistigush happens upon the Topic and decides -(probably because they had nothing better to do)-

to make a comment, which in no way helped the OP or any other User.

Then Redfan decides to add his two cents worth to the issue....again with no help whatsoever to anyone.

This is a help Forum....We are volunteers, trying to help others. If insufficient detail is given by a User looking for

assistance, they will be asked to supply same. If a User does not reply, then their issue will be ignored.

Simple.

You did not tell what information you needed them to give you so you could help. Some would not know what you would need to help them. The answer that i gave would have helped the user give the information that would have been required. It is better to give the user an idea of the type of information you need.

5 minutes ago, Redsfan said:

You did not tell what information you needed them to give you so you could help. Some would not know what you would need to help them. The answer that i gave would have helped the user give the information that would have been required. It is better to give the user an idea of the type of information you need.

So when I said..."Maybe if you actually told us which "Iobit" you downloaded and explained exactly what the issue is,....we may be able to help you. "

you think that is not a simple question to answer.

This is my last comment on this subject..... Again I remind you that this is a help Forum where volunteers offer their time and knowledge to help others. It is not a kindergarten where we should explain to every poster for every issue, exactly how they should write their post in order to get assistance.

It is both common courtesy and basic intelligence to supply the necessary information and detail in order for others to assist you.

There are also FAQ's and instructions on how to use the Forum. Most people are too lazy to put the effort in.

So, I recommend that you find some other way of relieving your boredom and stop criticising.