IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Incompatible Drivers recommended by IOBIT hardware accel.

mooglefarts

You need to fix this software - It isn’t properly identifying drivers (Windows 10) and tries to update based on driver dates rather than compatibility. This really lowers your company’s credibility and quality of service leaving me to wonder if there are other errors in the software I haven’t discovered yet. For example it says I have a monitor update but it doesn’t explain why it’s better considering it’s still the generic PNP monitor but “ACER” driver rather than windows when I am not using an ACER monitor. Also it tells me to update my SATA/AHCI to incompatible drivers for Windows 10. Please contact me immediately at lopooleart@outlook.com to further discuss fixing these issues. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

To make sure the drivers in our database are stable enough for most computers, we have more strict rules to filter drivers. Driver Booster only provides updates from Microsoft or official websites. It is normal that Driver Booster displays fewer updates, compared with other driver updater software. If the updates are released by the official, please don’t worry and be patient. Driver Booster will add them once they pass our IObit tests. When you find any updates from the official, please send us the official link directly and we will have a check.

Kindly please follow the following steps to help us locate the problem and look into it:

1. Specify this update with more details, or send us screenshots of error messages and related information.

2. Please download https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/db/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe > double click to run this tool on the problem PC > click 'Save report to Desktop' > find db_info_YYMMDD.zip on your desktop > send us the zip file.

We will analyze the file and try our best to find a solution for you.

Thanks.

Advanced System Care gives wrong drivers when Driver Booster does not find them. I also downloaded the files and they are older versions of the files that I have and shows it for notebook drivers. My PC is a desktop, not a laptop. I also have a problem and checked it. I go to Intel and get more updates than Driver Booster that never shows. What good is Advanced System Care for wrong drivers listed and what good is Driver Booster when its behind on drivers to get! You need to give me a tab that shows "Wrong Drivers" instead of "Update" only. Fix Driver Booster so all drivers match the MFG. sites. I am fixing to drop IOBIT out of my system.