IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Package Deal

GWills

Instead of the current package deal (Advanced System Care + Uninstaller + Smart Defrag + Protected Folder for $23.98/3 years, 3 PCs), I'm interested in just Smart Defrag+Driver Booster + Uninstaller for 3 years/3PCs.  Can I get a package deal on that?

BTW, I've recommended your software to many people, over the years, but I'm reluctant to do so now because of the ITop Software that is more like Malware.  Please do not hide/install unwanted software!  If had people contact me for assistance removing it!

You make some excellent products!  Why don't you offer bundles, like your current sale, or a "Mix & Match" for a deal price - like what I'm asking about?  People would love the 3 years, 3 PCs and the ability to pick and choose at your great prices!

Gary Wills

Hi GWills,

Sorry for my late reply.

Sorry there is no such package for 3 year.

I will report your suggestion to our product team for consideration.

For  iTop Software issues, at present, we are partnered with iTop VPN to help promote its product iTop VPN, which can provide private access to the Internet with military-grade protection.

You can untick the uncheck the checkbox for iTop VPN if you do not want it.

Anyway, I have forwarded your concern to our product team and market team. They will consider this kind of marketing activities and make a better balance in future.