IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

how to BLOCK ITOP IFUN from INSTALL or automatecally uninstall it? KYS IOBIT PARTNERS

Blazzycrafter

english (translated):

i am fu^*ed up by iobit adware like the rest.... 
i scream alone the house together when i see that the junk reinstalls AGAIN and AGAIN with the updates from iobit
how do i block the junkware
the free version of the iobot programs is mostly good for me... but the itop/ifun ad/malware makes everything s*it

German:

ich bin von iobit adware abgefuckt wie die sonst was... 
ich schreie allein das haus zusammen wenn ich sehe dass der dreck WIEDER und WIEDER reinstalliert mit den updates von iobit
wie blockiere ich den müll
die free version von den iobot programmen ist meistens gut für mich... aber die itop/ifun ad/malware macht alles scheisse

Hello Blazzycrafter and Blazzycrafter,

As I posted many times in different posts:

At present, we are partnered with iTop VPN to help promote its product iTop VPN, which can provide private access to the Internet with military-grade protection.

Almost all IObit products are recommending this app. If you do not want it, please just uncheck the checkbox durng your installtion. By the way, it is guaranteed all IObit  programs is 100% safe.

I have forwarded your concern to our product team and market team. They will consider this kind of marketing activities and make a better balance in future.

For the iTop VPN program issues, please get help from https://www.itopvpn.com/support

Thanks for your understanding.