IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Once-off Licence fee

TraderChris

Good day.

I am using Uninstaller, and am very happy with it. I am also happy to pay a once-off licence fee, even though it might be a little higher than the current price. Unfortunately I will not be bound by a yearly subscription. With your current licencing structure, you loose a lot of clients that are willing to buy your products outright, but like me, are unwilling to pay yearly licencing fee.

Regards,

Chris.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello TraderChris,

Do you mean to give a choice of Lifetime license code? ( Users pay for it for only one time )

Thanks for your sugegstion and I will report it to our product team. Currently, the license code needs to be paid yearly. But if you have a large number of requirements of lifetime license code, please get help at https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback.php 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Same Here,

I thought about buying all the IOBIT programs, but with yearly subscription??? NEVER

give us a one-time subscription (Permanent Activation) or else you will keep losing clients

(you see we users have lots of options, we can use your products without even paying we don't have to purchase your product, still we want to buy and support your developers but with yearly payment? NOPE, give us lifetime activation purchase option and count me in)

Thank you