IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bill

Wmlg

I purchased uninstaller toget rid of Toshiba Eco. I have run uninstaller twice, re installed Eco then run Uninstaller again.

Ther is no hint of Eco in programs or elsewhere but the battery will not charge past 79%.

Think uninstaller does not do as promised.

Bill

The un-installer worked fine. It removed everything...according to you.

The issue is a Toshiba issue. If you looked at the links I gave you, you can see that, and the solution is

probably to do with the ECO CHARGE MODE.

But all that said, it seems you have decided to blame Iobit, regardless of the facts, so I do not know how we can help you further.

I was under the impression that Iobit app would remove this program..... That is what the blurb stated.

I am not BLAMING any one, the fact is Iobit can't do what is stated "remove software, programs" just honour your speil, refund my payment.

I can send you screenshots of the offending program if you do not beleive me.

It is all good to say it is probiblky to do with >>>>>> but fact is Iobit can not remove it.

Just refund me. If not I intend to go to every social media I can find to tell my stoiry.

Bill

You stated clearly in your first post that Eco was completely removed.

For some reason you have decided that your Battery charging issue is because of the uninstaller.

It is your right to go on social media and say anything, however, people will read this topic and see very

clearly, that the issue is not with uninstaller.