IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bitdefender found malware/bug/virus after I downloaded the new Advanced System Care

Amarillo

After updating Advanced System Care, Bitdefender found the following:  in:     ........IObit........update\Pub|muin.exe,    it found GEN:Variant.Barys.89601

It successfully blocked it, so apparently my machine is okay.  I couldn't find any other way to notify IOBIT team or others.

Hello,

Sorry to hear that. Our program is totally safe. We guess it is a false positive.

Please make sure both your security software and our product are the latest versions.

You can download the latest version of our product from https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/advanced-systemcare-setup.exe

I hope you can help us investigate the issue with the information below:

1.Please let us know the exact name and virus database of your security software

2.Find the file reported in your computer according to the result of the report.

For a temporary solution, you can add the file it reported to a white list after it is scanned out.

Thanks for your time in advance.