IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why does malwarebytes keeps quarantining Advanced SystemCare 15 PRO

lobi0123

After purchasing advanced systemcare 15 pro, I can't install it on my computer because it quarantines it every time I run the program.  

I searched on Malwarebytes website to find out why and this is the reason it gave;

PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemCare is Malwarebytes’ detection name for the system optimizer called Advanced System Care by IObit, which is considered a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP).

Have I wasted my money or is this program a false positive?

There are many,many posts in the Forum dealing with this issue. If you read them you will quickly see that it is

a false positive. This has been an ongoing issue between Iobit and other software suppliers and malwarebytes.

So...no you did not waste your money. You need to temporarily disable Malwarebytes while you install ASC.

Then you should include ASC in the Malwarebytes ignore list.

• Thanks 1