IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

VPN

LarsHH

Hi:

The whole idea of IOBIT and your other programs is to keep your device free of unwanted access and software. Then it is very provocative that you download an unwanted VPN client behind my back.

In addition, you write on my screen that my device is visible. Since I already HAVE another VPN client installed, it's an extra provocation.

Hope you can finish this soon, otherwise I will probably have to finish with you.

/Lars

Hi LarsHH,

Thanks for your feedback.

At present, we are partnered with iTop VPN to help promote its product iTop VPN, which can provide private access to the Internet with military-grade protection.

So IObit products are recommending this app. You can untick the item if you do not want it during your installation.

I have forwarded your concern to our product team and market team. They will consider this kind of marketing activities and make a better balance in future.

Have a good time!