IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

About the Included file recovery

Ulmwë

I really like the file recovery UI that comes with ASC (downloaded for free when clicking on it). Unfortunately, the result UI itself is almost unusable : we can't expand the window in order to see more information like file path, and there's no way to sort by file type (video/picture/program/document/etc.), which makes up for a very poor usability.

1 hour ago, Ulmwë said:

I really like the file recovery UI that comes with ASC (downloaded for free when clicking on it). Unfortunately, the result UI itself is almost unusable : we can't expand the window in order to see more information like file path, and there's no way to sort by file type (video/picture/program/document/etc.), which makes up for a very poor usability.

Sorry for any issue you encountered. We are not very clear about it. Would you please provide us more details and the relevant screenshots? Thank you.

Have a nice day!

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2021 at 11:34 PM, Cicely said:

Sorry for any issue you encountered. We are not very clear about it. Would you please provide us more details and the relevant screenshots? Thank you.

Have a nice day!

Sure. But first I'll have to resolve an issue that I've posted on another forum in regard to an AV Trojan detection, which deleted registry entries related to ASC (I finally bought a license about a month ago), along throwing the ASC.exe program into quarantine lol... When it'll get answered, I'll post a screen capture and more explanation (sorry about this).