IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Drive Booster 9 removed steam games

jj77

You give absolutely no detail as to what your issue is. It makes it very difficult to help you.

I assume that DB did not just remove items of it's own accord, but that you actually asked it to remove stuff, using

the System Optimise function, which either downloads Advanced Systemcare if you do not have it installed already, or runs ASC if

it is already installed.

So, if you could actually give us some idea as to what you did....what you expected to happen....and what actually happened....

then we would try to assist you.

We are not mind readers or soothsayers.

Yes, that was a rather dumb post. Not sure what happened but looked like the ASC ran as have list of deleted programs. I found the Steam games were still loaded  ([e not C drive) so the games are their but the Steam app cannot access them. I went through steam app and changed storage to the correct drive, but even though the games are there Steam still will not play them (I will work that out with Steam or just keep downloading them. It looks like Audible storage files were removed when the Audible app was removed. Most other removed apps are working when reinstalled other than usernames/passwords had to be added again. I created  the problems with not understanding what power booster was doing. I am comparing this driver update software with a couple of others using three different laptops. So far this booster 9 software has found all the driver updates. The only odd thing was itunes said AN INCOMPATABLE BLUETOOTH DRIVER was installed but, it is working ok?

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, from your description I cannot determine what happened.

I have never heard of ASC removing programs and changing drive locations.

I recommend reading the Product Manuals before using products, to avoid the risk of unforseen consequences.

https://www.iobit.com/en/product-manuals.php

Good luck with your tests. I hope it works out.