IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Install location

kalman

When will you guys correct the install path issues.

Why would you update the path every time a version changes.

Makes no sense to do this...

I keep my computers and clients systems clean so the install locations are customized, including the location of the start menu shortcuts.

I also run this program under 10/11 with admin rights. Each time you update the path with a new build I have to make this changes all over again.

C:\Utilities\Driver Booster\9.0.1

When the next build comes out the path will change again. This is happens since version 8.x, in version 7.x you had a fix in the root of the install location.

• 8 months later...

Yes, I also agree that every time Driver Booster updates it creates a different folder is a real pain.

Being handicapped i find it easier use a third party toolbar to access all my programs.

Every time Driver Booster updates i need to go into my toolbar and change the path to Driver Booster. An interesting job when you only have one functioning hand.

I realize there is an icon on the desktop, bit i like to keep the desktop as clutter free as possible.