IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security Defense Question.

Ted

Okay, I've read though the "Usage of IOBit Products" section and have a question: When I ran my ASC 3.2.0 scan today it came up with one problem in the "Web Security" section of Security Defense. It said, there were 1568 entries and 1567 were immunized. How do I find the problem entry as all entries shown appeared to be checked?

As an extra precaution I always add the three or four tracking cookies found in the Spyware Removal section to the Restricted Sites and Private Settings sections in the Internet Options Security and Privacy boxes so they don't keep showing up again in future scans.

Hi Ted :-)

You tell me :-) :-) :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Okay, I've read though the "Usage of IOBit Products" section and have a question: When I ran my ASC 3.2.0 scan today it came up with one problem in the "Web Security" section of Security Defense. It said, there were 1568 entries and 1567 were immunized. How do I find the problem entry as all entries shown appeared to be checked?

As an extra precaution I always add the three or four tracking cookies found in the Spyware Removal section to the Restricted Sites and Private Settings sections in the Internet Options Security and Privacy boxes so they don't keep showing up again in future scans.

Ok, fine Ted!

Do you think I/we need to add some more description in Usage of IObit - ?

Please - all suggestions are welcome.

Thank you Ted!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, solbjerg and sunny,

Thanks for the tips.

I just hit the Repair button. All immunised now. I suppose I could have missed an unchecked one during the 1568 entry flickthrough.:-)

Anyway - it is greatly appreciated, - and good things cannot be mentioned to often!

Thank you!

Cheers

solbjerg

Sorry solbjerg, is it called extreme sometimer? :-P

I must have done that when last time similar discussions were on.:lol:

Cheers.

Hi, solbjerg and enoskype,

Yes, I had already read that page and had been adding the entries that "Spyware Removal" found to the respective IE Security and Privacy boxes. I was just curious as to which entry had not been immunised. As I mentioned, I may have missed the unchecked entry as there were 1568 of them. :-)

Hi Ted

Yes, hard to say I think, but as you do not see the problem now it probably slipped by your watchful eye, while you blinked. :-)

We seldom hear of any problems in this arena though, so if there are any it is good if we can bring them to light

Your vigiliance is appreciated :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, solbjerg and enoskype,

Yes, I had already read that page and had been adding the entries that "Spyware Removal" found to the respective IE Security and Privacy boxes. I was just curious as to which entry had not been immunised. As I mentioned, I may have missed the unchecked entry as there were 1568 of them. :-)

Archived