IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I knew that!

Ted

If any of you, like me, have developed a large tough lump on the heel of your right hand, your wife will explain to you, like mine did, that it's caused by the constant rubbing of your hand over the mouse-pad!

Hi Ted :-)

I am right handed too, but I developed a mouse-arm in my left shoulder.

The reason probably was that I had to hold my cigaret in the left hand, and when concentrating with the right hand mouse - the left arm was left just immobile in mid-air. :-)

This also means that I don't have the time to smoke as many, - but I burn up a lot! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

If any of you, like me, have developed a large tough lump on the heel of your right hand, your wife will explain to you, like mine did, that it's caused by the constant rubbing of your hand over the mouse-pad!

Hi sunny

It is very seldom that I get any nuisance, inconvenience or impediment from working at the computer.

Several years back I made a bird file with 140 birds in it with desciptions, pictures and sound for every one. This took me about a week working maybe at least 12 hours a day, but I got no ill effects from that.

I think it is due to me splitting wood fairly often and helping friends with foundations or levigating new concrete floors.

This totally different and hard work probably loosens up my muscles.

Cheers

solbjerg

if on the web too long get an ache on back of wrist anyone had this from over use of the mouse.

Archived