IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Revocation information

ephedrine

I am getting this message about few days ago when I click on "care" button:

"Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?"

Then, there are three buttons to click: Yes, No, View Certificate.

Can someone explain what this message means?

I'm running XP with SP2. I'm using IE 7

regards,

Hi ephedrine

What security do you have? What anti-virus? What firewall?

Have you recently installed ASC or have you recently recieved new updates for your anti-virus or firewall?

Cheers

solbjerg

I am getting this message about few days ago when I click on "care" button:

"Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?"

Then, there are three buttons to click: Yes, No, View Certificate.

Can someone explain what this message means?

I'm running XP with SP2. I'm using IE 7

regards,

ephedrine-Try disabling your security just for a test.If you're concerned about a possible attack,disconnect your internet connection.You may have to look into the process manager to insure that NOD 32 is not running in the background.This would be the best way to determine if a recent update to your security is causing the problem.

Hello Solbjerg and detailer,

I guess it has got something to do with the new 'Join IObit News letter' thing.

Because when I click on 'No' in response to the messege "Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?", the button below 'Join IObit News letter' got disabled.

As far as ASC, it is working absolutely fine in all respects.

regards

Hi ephedrine

Someone else had a spot of trouble with nod32 - a false positive. It was taken care of by placing the program in the allowed section "whitelisting" it as it were.

Probably something akin to that is going on here, so if you want the newsletter, just allow the function or the program in nod32.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello Solbjerg and detailer,

I guess it has got something to do with the new 'Join IObit News letter' thing.

Because when I click on 'No' in response to the messege "Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?", the button below 'Join IObit News letter' got disabled.

As far as ASC, it is working absolutely fine in all respects.

regards

Archived