IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is iobit a ransomeware program?

Mason36

Dear Iobit,

Yesterday I got a message from Kaspersky that my program are conflicting with each other and uninstalled Iobit driver booster8. After uninstallation process finished I rebooted the computer. After sometime my 128 GB usb drive was given a error message by windows saying that it was unable to recognize the USB. Why cannot I acess my USB drive from other PCs too. I am suspecting that IObit is some kind of ransomeware program, because today after a successful installtion of the Driver Booster 9, it is showing me that I can fix a device error and the picture is showing of a USB drive. And it can only done in pro edition. Please clear me my query!

It would appear that you did not take the time to read any other posts in the Forum,

First in order to see if your issue or similar issue has been dealt with previously.

Also you would have seen that, if you want assistance, then you must post in the correct/relevant

area of the forum. I suggest you now do both, as this post will be removed shortly as it is in the wrong

section.