IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Canceled Subscription .. bug/malice code

squachbass

paragraphs with Hacker BS.. i reached out at the time, reinstalled etc. getting nowhere Even tho everything is photographed an well documented, poof gone uninstalled, deleted, formatted, waste of money, new memory ,hard drive new copy of windows. not long after throwing my fifth android away after Louisa sheriff dept, VA advised me destroy my devices, same laptop hacked by bluetooth using a secure  tether tunnel i tracked back to  google playstore by my own  free obama phone,, all i could afford at the time an only ending after ditching the windows laptop switching to iphone an Mac sadly not before damage done an drianing My sons Savings of $7.500.00 so yhea not renewing\paying for ever installing iorbit software 

i dont know what happen to the beginning paragraph ,, So You Know.. I used advance system care wich led me to purchase pretty much a whole suite of iorbit software quite happily i mite add. Malware fighter, driver update uninstaller etc., all the lil add on for ASC ,, Tho short lived as Bit defender started throw Res Flags and using Security task manager and reading the txt in file for the flagged running task. Every time i came o the end of legitimate code there was a statement if you can read or reading this txt then there is unauthorized or bad code or sum such. and numerous paragraphs of commands, hacks, work arounds ect, continued. It was documented in every program found task running, Now I cant tell you how but either it was added into the file download installer for the software wich all came from purchase iorbit site or  remote  administrative Hacker who can log into windows that dont support remote desktop nor had a internet connection and modded those iorbit programs either way it happen and redownloading and reinstalling did not help so my loss and thats what it had to do, When your antivirus and malware protection are compromised its not good.. but I do not trust the drive with all the pictures an documentation but i keep it locked in the gunsafe If you want to see the evidence and Proof

i dont know what happen to the beginning paragraph ,, So You Know.. I used advance system care wich led me to purchase pretty much a whole suite of iorbit software quite happily i mite add. Malware fighter, driver update uninstaller etc., all the lil add ons for ASC ,, Tho short lived as Bit defender started throwing Red Flags and using Security task manager and reading the txt in file for the flagged running task. Every time i came to the end of legitimate code there was a statement if you can read or reading this txt then there is unauthorized or bad code or sum such. and numerous paragraphs of commands, hacks, work arounds ect, continued. It was documented in every program found task running, Now I cant tell you how but either it was added into the file download installer for the software wich all came from purchase iorbit site or  remote  administrative Hacker who can log into windows that does not support remote desktop nor had a internet connection and he or she modded those iorbit programs, either way it happen and redownloading and reinstalling did not help so my loss and that's what it had to do, When your antivirus and malware protection are compromised its not good..  I do not trust the drive with all the pictures an documentation an existing files but i do keep it locked in the gun safe If you want to see the evidence and Proof also i shared every instance online at Security Task Manager site to help warn others also making it legit and not me loosing my Mind or paranoid

12 minutes ago, squachbass said:

i dont know what happen to the beginning paragraph ,, So You Know.. I used advance system care wich led me to purchase pretty much a whole suite of iorbit software quite happily i mite add. Malware fighter, driver update uninstaller etc., all the lil add on for ASC ,, Tho short lived as Bit defender started throw Res Flags and using Security task manager and reading the txt in file for the flagged running task. Every time i came o the end of legitimate code there was a statement if you can read or reading this txt then there is unauthorized or bad code or sum such. and numerous paragraphs of commands, hacks, work arounds ect, continued. It was documented in every program found task running, Now I cant tell you how but either it was added into the file download installer for the software wich all came from purchase iorbit site or  remote  administrative Hacker who can log into windows that dont support remote desktop nor had a internet connection and modded those iorbit programs either way it happen and redownloading and reinstalling did not help so my loss and thats what it had to do, When your antivirus and malware protection are compromised its not good.. but I do not trust the drive with all the pictures an documentation but i keep it locked in the gunsafe If you want to see the evidence and Proof

Edited by squachbass
errors

It seems you are saying that Security Task Manager and Bitdefender flagged Iobit programs as infected.

This happens sometimes, but they are false positives. There are many examples in the Forum.

It does not seem that any Iobit programs actually did anything bad to your pc.

It also does not seem that you were actually hacked, but you are assuming that the Iobit products

were hacked, and you were afraid because of this.