IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please help me solve this problem.

bluva

I love love love Advanced SystemCare! It speeded up my computer so much! When i shut my computer off for the day and came back the next day my monitor colors seem to be sharper and brighter! I was fine with that it makes it look better. Only problem is when i play my game, Maple story, and type the letters look almost translucent(hard to read)! Some people told me to go to option and higher that translution button but it never worked. Please hlep me!

Hi bluva

Good question from detailer!

But regarding translucence I would say that you should lower the translucence. In ASC you can click on the setting there that says Recommended, - this will lower the translucence to its lowest setting.

Take a look at your screen settings - Write desks.cpl in Run and check your settings there.

Then take a look at let windows choose the best settings for your computer -

Write sysdm.cpl in Run choose advanced/performance/settings and then let windows decide..

After this is configured to your satisfaction, then you check the "problems" in system optimization the next time you run a scan for problems with ASC, and be sure that if there are any problems in that area, that you place the relevant items in the ignore list.

Cheers

solbjerg

I love love love Advanced SystemCare! It speeded up my computer so much! When i shut my computer off for the day and came back the next day my monitor colors seem to be sharper and brighter! I was fine with that it makes it look better. Only problem is when i play my game, Maple story, and type the letters look almost translucent(hard to read)! Some people told me to go to option and higher that translution button but it never worked. Please hlep me!

Archived