IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Slow start-up

Com Drocor

I just want you to know that i used your products to speed up my pc and make my performances better. I used them and by using i got ads for even more and better products of your company. So i tried them.

Malware, speed up, driver, screenrecorder, reg optimalisation, total optimalisations.

I noticed my pc performance didn't get any better.

I had already a start up time off 2a3 minutes.

So i just removed all products and i cleaned my reg too.

Geuss what, a start up under 40seconds.

TXS

Hi Com Drocor,

Thanks for your feedabck.

Do you have our Advanced SystemCare. It is a profession tool to speed up your PC. You can know it from https://www.iobit.com/en/advancedsystemcarefree.php

Please follow the steps below to speed up your boot time.

1. Run Advanced SystemCare> click Options icon on the top right corner to choose Settings… > uncheck the option of “Load Advanced SystemCare Tray at Windows startup” and “Enable Performance Monitor and load it at Windows startup” under General Settings > click OK.

2. Use Startup Optimizer of ASC to disable or delay unnecessary startup programs:

Run Advanced SystemCare > click Startup Optimizer in Speed Up tab > choose the item you want to modify > click Dropdown Menu on the right > choose Disable or Delay according to your need.

If you are interested, I can send me more steps to how to speed up your PC. 

Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.