IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

HOW DO YOU STOP THE IOBIT POPUPS??????????????

DLS

How do I contact Iobit to get them to stop sending popups to my computer over and over again day after day promoting their products.  I have been a customer of lobit for over 5 years, maybe more and I cannot get them to stop.  I have sent this message to support via internet at their webpage, I have tried to call the company, I have tried call the corporate office.  NO SUCCESS. Who do I call?  What person or email address can I use to solve this problem.  Some days I get over 5 popups just in the morning alone!!!!!!  I was told to update Advanced System Ultimate and I did.  I was told to go to settings and uncheck all the notification boxes. And I did.  Can someone  help me. 

obit #10.jpg

OBIT ADD 8.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 2/8/2022 at 11:07 PM, Scannan said:

I have already answered your question in your "other post".......

not exactly, an example of how I did this was in Driver Booster 9.3; top left corner there's 3 lines, press them and go to settings- there's a "Silent Mode" option which you can turn on to silence the program from bringing pop-ups when a program is full screened or when your added program is opened. All I did was turn silent mode on and added specific programs that I tend to always have open, example Discord, Chrome, Spotify, etc... 

Now I no longer get these pop-ups, only when absolutely nothing is open on my PC. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/24/2022 at 6:33 PM, GreekTV said:

not exactly, an example of how I did this was in Driver Booster 9.3; top left corner there's 3 lines, press them and go to settings- there's a "Silent Mode" option which you can turn on to silence the program from bringing pop-ups when a program is full screened or when your added program is opened. All I did was turn silent mode on and added specific programs that I tend to always have open, example Discord, Chrome, Spotify, etc... 

Now I no longer get these pop-ups, only when absolutely nothing is open on my PC. 

This seems to be the best solution.
I added explorer.exe to the Silent Mode programs list, and haven't gotten a pop-up since.
(Explorer.exe is your Windows file manager. It's always running in the background because it also is responsible for displaying the taskbar. You can find it under C:\Windows as explorer.exe)

• 6 months later...
On 2/9/2022 at 5:07 AM, Scannan said:

I have already answered your question in your "other post".......

Posting the same issue twice in two seperate Topics is not allowed.

I just clicked here and you did not answer his question. You just told him there is no solution and he should suck it.

No wonder he made a new post. This is just such an annoyance that despite having paid for their products they would cause so much trouble.

I have been using advanced system care for almost 3 years and IObit stupid popups really are a huge annoyance. Anyway, almost all software has the same problem no point in switching. still does not make it better. The popups and automatic and sneaky downloads and forceful permissions still make IObit a dirty company.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1