IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Never Received Confirmation Email of Purchase of Valentine's Sale Bundle With Codes

KadKat

Hi,

I purchased the Valentine's Bundle Sale Special on February 17, 2022 which includes:

Advanced SystemCare 15 PRO ( 1 Year Subscription / 3 PCs ) $49.99 $9.98
Driver Booster 9 PRO ( 1 Year Subscription / 3 PCs ) $74.85 $15.01
IObit Uninstaller 11 PRO (1 Year Subscription / 1 PC) $19.99 $0
Smart Defrag 7 PRO (1 Year Subscription / 1 PC) $19.99 $0

I have not received an email confirming my purchase nor have I received an email with the new codes for the items purchased. I checked both my Inbox and spam folders for the email. When I tried to request the codes to be resent, I was only able to request the codes one item at a time. The first code I requested to be resent was for Advanced System Care 15 Pro and the information I received was the history of prior purchases, but did not include the most recent purchase on February 17, 2022. The amount for the purchase was posted to my account from Iobit.com. I do not have an order number because I never received the email confirming my purchase.

Can someone help me get my emails confirming my order and codes for the items I purchased in the bundle?
Thank you for your assistance,
Kathleen Clevenger

Hi KadKat,

Sorry to hear that.

To help you find the order, please supply one or more of the following information to me by PM or get quick online help from https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback.php 

- Reference number of the order;

- Name or Email filled in the order;

- First 4 digits and last 4 digits of the card used;

- A copy of your payment records.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• Like 1