IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Question about updating. Please reply.

Bucky

When i try to update using the "check for update" button and i select IObit or the Mirror servers it always says "you already have the latest version. no updates" what should i do ? Is it a problem with my PC or software or is there actually no update still?

Hi Bucky

Regarding program updates, this isn't updated very often, only when IObit thinks they have a worthwhile update or a needed update because of some problem.

The database file is updated regulary , - but not daily! When new data is available I guess. :-)

If you have the automatic function about update checked in the options there will not be any updates to download when you check manually, while it already has downloaded the update file.

Cheers

solbjerg

When i try to update using the "check for update" button and i select IObit or the Mirror servers it always says "you already have the latest version. no updates" what should i do ? Is it a problem with my PC or software or is there actually no update still?

Relax

Bucky-Do nothing-it appears you have the latest version and definition updates.I believe the last update was 4/3/09-by the way,you will receive updates automatically if you have this feature enabled in ASC.Go to Options on the GUI(main window of ASC)then from the left pane select "update". I have mine set for "check for updates when program starts". I prefer this setting as it gives me the opportunity to see what the update contains.fx. I don't need 28MB of language files.Kinda like Windows updates-pick and choose.

Archived