IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster 9: why

microwave

Hello, my name is Steve. Before you read this: I just want to let you know this genuinely happened so actually read it...
So recently I downloaded driver booster 9. It was working quite well, It was not too shabby I had thought. Though, tables had been turned very quickly.
I was just on a call with my buddy and I noticed a new driver update. So I left the call, updated my drivers, and set it to automatically restart. So as soon as it was done, I was just staring at my screen, waiting. (I have an ASUS laptop, Zenbook 14) It was on the loading screen, displaying the logo as per usual, until I had realised, this is taking a while, isn't it? So, being the patient person I was, I waited. To find out something had messed up my pc. So, it wouldn't load, therefore I had tried turning it off and on again, like any sane person would. Of course, it had not worked. So I troubleshooted and troubleshooted, and not even windows could find the problem. I even tried resetting, and it literally didn't work. So I had to grab a USB with windows installed on it. Guess what? That didn't work. Then I tried using a restore point and, ironically, it hadn't worked either. So I was left with no choice, but to go outside and take it to someone. Nah, just kidding my brother just fixed it (somehow) and it was back to normal. Except a few corrupted files here and there, my laptop was back to it's original state.
(Foul language removed) you iObit.

So actually...Read This....

This is a HELP Forum....got it????....a Help Forum.

Users come here for HELP... and we VOLUNTEERS try to help them.

You did not even look for help. You just ranted and moaned.

So....your pc had an issue.....Booo Hoo... so instead of asking for help....you did your own thing...

Then your Brother fixed it....and rather than ask what he did, and post the solution here...which might help others...

You sucked your thumb...had a little cry...and threw a tantrum.....SAD..