IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

iTop VPN got me TWICE!!

2bluwings

I've read other posts about how annoying iTop VPN is, from the aspect of being easy to accidentally install. As part of setting up 2 new computers, it happened to me on both. The first time, I decided to take the offer for $11.99. Time passed, I got busy, and forgot about it. With the second computer, it again was installed. I'd forgotten I'd signed up for it. so, I did it again. (don't judge, please).

Bottom line is I now do NOT want it because they have never sent me any codes or receipts. What HORRIBLE customer service! How can I trust the VPN?

There is NO contact information on the webpage. What am I supposed to do? Is my only recourse to stop payment???

IObit, stop this policy!!! If I want a recommendation, send me an email. How can you associate yourselves which such a dishonorable company?