IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bad driver

tabandmab

I installed intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) STT) OED

It put a yellow triangle on the following: 

intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) STT) OED
AND
ENVY17 A2DP SNK
Where do I go to get a good driver to correct the problem.

Tom

Yes, they are tested as much as possible, but with so many individual pc configurations, it is impossible to

test for every single one. Also, if you read the many posts in the forum regarding Updating Drivers, you will see

that it is constantly recommended Not to update a large number of drivers at a time, but to do it in smaller batches.

Then if you have an issue, it is not such a long process to correct the issue.

Also, once you have identified the faulty driver, you should feedback the info to Iobit so they can investigate and help others.

Also go to the pc manufacturers site and see if the have an update for that specific driver, that works.

As always, I advise that drivers should only be updated if there is an issue with the driver, or the manufacturer reccomends an update.

If It is not broken....don't fix it.