IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't "Clean Recycle Bin and Privacy(C)"

seivohc

I know that its not a major issue, but every time I clean up my system using ASC Pro, I right click recycle bin and click "Clean Recycle Bin and Privacy©" but an error message saying "Application not found" appears.

Why is this?

• 2 months later...

Hi seivohc

Please send a screenshot of the content in your ASC folder.

If you choose list view you should be able to get a screenshot that shows it all.

Cheers

solbjerg

I know that its not a major issue, but every time I clean up my system using ASC Pro, I right click recycle bin and click "Clean Recycle Bin and Privacy©" but an error message saying "Application not found" appears.

Why is this?

• 4 months later...

Hi enoskype and Mongoose

It has happened by me too - maybe 3 times in 5 years or so.

I have made it go away by right clicking the bin and choosing Properties and then just refresh its settings.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Mongoose, eveytime the new setup file extracts that file to the folder during the installation, so that is why it seems to happen sometimes.

The question is "why it is deleted once in a while?" and "what deletes it?"

My guess is AV programs!!!

Cheers.

Hi,

When right clic on the bin it shows two commands : "clean recycle bin" and "clean recycle bin ©".

this second command does not work so I have to launch ASC utilities, others utilities, context menu manager to erase it.

And this, each time I upgrade.

It will be also wonderfull if the command "delete" could be erased in this way because I've erased the bin from the desk some three or four times already !!

Best regards

Hi titou56,

Can you try extracting the zip file in post #5 to main ASC folder next time if "Clean Recycle Bin and Privacy ©" doesn't work from the right-click menu?

Even, one could try it installing the same ASC setup file again on top of the same version.

Cheers.

Hi titou

Would you please try to right click the recycle bin, choose Properties and then take a screenshot of that (Properties/attribute) window and attach it to your next post.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

When right clic on the bin it shows two commands : "clean recycle bin" and "clean recycle bin ©".

this second command does not work so I have to launch ASC utilities, others utilities, context menu manager to erase it.

And this, each time I upgrade.

It will be also wonderfull if the command "delete" could be erased in this way because I've erased the bin from the desk some three or four times already !!

Best regards

But in doubloons... ?

Cheers

Hi titou56,

But in doubloons... ? http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2730&stc=1&d=1258914506

SPANISH GOLD???

or

DUPLICATES????

Cheers.

PS..

It should have read something like Vider la Corbeille et la vie Privée ©

And certainly is not a duplicate of Vider la Corbeille as a function!!!

Easily can be changed in the French.lng file.

Archived