IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Missing license number

jeiben

You do not understand my problem. I didn't specify an eMail address when I ordered, I can't re-request the license or do anything else to solve my problem because the system wants an eMail address that I can't provide. Here comes every time the message, eMail address unknown! 

It always asks for an eMail address, but I can't give it, because the system doesn't know any eMail address of mine...

I give it up and will get the money back, that is the easier way for me. Thanks for the "help"

Yes, I can relate to that.

However, This is not a customer support site. This is a help forum. We do not work for Iobit.

We are Users like yourself, who volunteer to help others. Can you relate to that?

I do not know why you had this issue, as you did not give any details other than you were not asked for an email address.

That is unusual, because many people buy the products, and I have never heard of anyone not being asked for an email

when making payment.

Did this happen on the Iobit store site or was it a third party.

• 1 month later...

Never got my license numbers for my package I bought. the bank gave me the charges on 06/21/2022. The bank shows "06/21/2022
PADDLE.NET* IOBITSOFTASTORIA NY  $26.99".  ALSO says it you can't find it on to resend my code number. Number 2 - WHERE IS YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. If I don't have the number then I have put your programs on numerous computers and I will stop completely. This is total BULL. No one business of your size doesn't have a number to call. Again I must say that you have idiot management in charge. :et me talk to the idiot in charge, which means I need the phone number to talk to the IDIOT in charge. License code is not there because you never sent me the license code but will not accept my refund also! Your company is STUPIDITY IN ACTION!

2 hours ago, mdjakes56 said:

Never got my license numbers for my package I bought.

It would seem that you prefer to rant and rave about your issue, rather than actually solve it.

First, you should have posted in a new Topic, as your post is now buried in an old topic.

Seeing as you have posted here in this Topic, then it would have saved you time and effort, if you had read the posts in this Topic,

as the solution for your issue has already been given.

On 6/22/2022 at 1:47 PM, Scannan said:

It would seem that you prefer to rant and rave about your issue, rather than actually solve it.

First, you should have posted in a new Topic, as your post is now buried in an old topic.

Seeing as you have posted here in this Topic, then it would have saved you time and effort, if you had read the posts in this Topic,

as the solution for your issue has already been given.

1. Never got my license!

2. You never answered the questions!

3. Where is you're telephone number!

4. You told me the wrong place to place my comments! missing the license meant where any person would place it.

5. Told me to read everything in your forum instead of quoting yourself and locating where.

6. If you told me to read all of the forums, what good is your Customer Service!

7. The site I bought from said "IOBIT" and since you have your company name being used then common sense would be IOBIT respond to it.

8. "Rant" about on you response again proves "Where is your Customer Service"!

9. May I receive a factual complaint answer from someone that got off the wrong side of the bed.

10. I have built over 700 computers with many wanted the IOBIT programs on them. I will not ever do that again.

I did answer your question and again I reiterate that the solution to your issue has already been given.

But, seeing as it took you two days to respond to the last post, I will assume that this is not actually an important

or critical issue for you, so there will be no further responses from me.

On 6/24/2022 at 1:22 PM, Scannan said:

I did answer your question and again I reiterate that the solution to your issue has already been given.

But, seeing as it took you two days to respond to the last post, I will assume that this is not actually an important

or critical issue for you, so there will be no further responses from me.

1. You have your Forum with permission from IOBIT.

2. Your HELP is not Customer SERVICE! I am not realizing that help is not customer service. I am totally at lost on that but help to me is customer service.

3. If IOBIT never reads the site and realize they what customers need and want then explain it to me.

4. I bought it from "IOBIT" on the page as you asked where I bought it. If its not legit then someone needs to know it. There is IOBIT on the page that means IOBIT know about of the vendors they use. Since no License is sent, then how can you ever complain to the IOBIT problem. They want let you complain with no license number.

5. Where is IOBIT's telephone number. I'm extremely worried that a large company like IOBIT would have a toll free number listed. You can imagine if I'm a large company to buy 5000 license and know where can I call them. Just doesn't make sense.

6. I congratulate you and others that are helping (customer service) with problems with IOBIT. Just know I am caught with no where to turn. Yes I needed HELP but I can't  go to "How to get the help". I am not mad at you in anyway. I'm quite MAD at IOBIT! Thank you for your time!