IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Updating ACS

Hi Steve-Just to be clear-you clicked on "check for updates" from the lower right of the GUI? You should get a connection and see an update if one is available,and if you're already up to date,you should get that notification immediately.How about a firewall issue? Does ASC have the necessary permissions to access the internet in respect to any other security software you may have in place?

Hi steve

What did you want to update? Your subscription? Did you want to buy/purchase a license? Then you have to actively do that.

The update button in the lower left corner sends you to IObit homepage where they right now have an offer for 19.95$ for one license for 1 year.

If it was updating the definition file you were after, then choose it in the lower right hand corner. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I have the free version of ACS. I pressed the update button, and it popped up an updating bar, but never updated. I let it run for about 5 minutes and stopped it, because it didn't seem to be updating. Any clues? :-(

Archived