IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

HD fragmentation status alert message

DrBen

Greetings...

Periodically, an alert message box appears at the bottom right of my display screen that contains a summary of the fragmentation status of each hard drive currently connected to my computer. I find this alert message to be very informative and would like to be able to manually trigger it to appear periodically. Please advise if there is some way that I can accomplish this activity. Thank you!

Greetings, Scannan...

Thank you for the link to the "disk health" information! I was unaware of this feature and find it most interesting.

Coincidentally, the alert message box that I am interested in manually generating happened to appear on one of my computers after I had created my above posting. Fortunately, I was able to create a screen capture of the alert message box which I have attached below. I do not know what currently triggers its periodic appearance at the bottom right of my display screen but I would like to have the ability to trigger its appearance at will or at a predetermined schedule. Please advise if this is possible or who I should contact to find out. Thank you!

ScreenShot_20220608212649.jpeg